• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to make navigation menu prototype with internal drop down

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd prototyping for a web application, and I'd like to have a side navigation drawer that contains a clickable, dropdown label that pushes the other labels down and up as it's interacted with. Trouble being that it seems to work in Design mode, but when I go to preview the interaction breaks.

I have the entire menu as a component in one state, and have a dropdown component that starts as 1 label and goes back and forth between closed and expanded with an open state. The lables are vertically stacked. Can anyone help me diagnose this, or maybe with an easier alternative to my problem?

Thank you in advance

8b9ed26663cb96b848f8e1d501db3e90.png

layers groups.png

dropdown state design.png

broken in preview.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I found a tutorial on the web: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNnYNI8giFo which might help you. I am also keeping the discussion open for our experts if they would like to share any suggestions.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines