• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to move one instance of component, but it instead moves all instances Adobe XD

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have a widget component that can be minimzied and maximized. When it is minimized, the small widget floats in the middle of the screen. When I move that "toggled" instance to the left, it moves the maximized window to the left too.

I don't think I am editing the master/main coponent but I can't figure out how to move the toggled instance and not the default instance with it.

TIA

TOPICS
Design , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @OliviaTTEC,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry for the trouble. Would you mind sharing a short video of your workflow so that we can try replicating the issue at our end? Please share the version of XD and the details of your operating system.

• Does that happen with a specific file or all the files?
  • Have you tried copying the component into the new file and see how that works?

I will try my best to investigate the issue to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @OliviaTTEC,

We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you able to resolve the issue? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines