Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turn off autosave.

Participant ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm aware there are other posts on this and that there is a feature request, but it's dated back to 2019.

Is there any way of disabling this?  A workaround?  A setting in a config file - anything?  It is hugely annoying as it occurs far too regularly.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. As of now we dont have any workaround for disabling Autosave feature. please share your comments and upvote this feature request in the uservoice: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38097238-allow-use...

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chetan,

Thank you for your response, but I can see this was requested back in 2019.  Does "upvoting" really have any effect?

Coincidentally, my Internet connection dropped shortly after posting and the XD autosave stopped.  This may need to be my workaround for now.  Curiously, the UI handled this.  Maybe this is a simple fix?

Doug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines