• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable change text colour in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded free Open Dyslexia font to use for designs (New_ opendyslexic-0.9.10-beta-2019.09.16 via https://opendyslexic.org/). I was working up to the point but now I am unable to change the font colour hence I cannot create accessible design using this font.

Any idea why that could be? Font is free to use so there should not any licences issues.

Is there anything needs to be set? I am new to XD maybe I have done something wrong?

Using version 51.0.12.6 x64 on macOS Monterey 12.2

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marta, could you upload a screenshot from Xd with the text element selected and the layers panel visible, so we can see what might be going wrong? Are you able to change the color if you select a different font? Is it happening on one file only, or does it also happen if you make a different file and use the font there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

yes, I am able to change colour for different font.

text is one and top layer, not grouped, not a component. It seems ok in edit mode but soon as you confirm it goes back though in the panel on the lft says otherwise.

I have uploaded font to mac's Font book first and it seems fine yesterday. I tried deleting font and reuploading first via Font book, then via Creative Cloud but no change.

See attached images, hope that helps
thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines