• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to change font weight or size in a part of a sentence

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before, I was able to make a portion of a sentence bolder or bigger or all caps, but something happened yesterday and I no longer can. The selected portion dissapears as soon as I click on any of the text change options. And change happens to the entire text box. How do I fix it?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reaching out and reporting the issue. We are sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please relaunch XD & check the same ? Is that file specific or not ? We would request you to please elaborate more about the issue for better understanding. If possible, please share a short video of the issue or the screenshot. Please also share the version of XD and the OS you're working on.

Thanks
Jyoti Ranjan Behera

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well just worked out the issue. seems as if the only way to change a particular word is to use the Fixed Size box text option instead. It doesn't work with Auto Widhth & Auto Height. why this is.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SCRUB THAT its buggy and not working again. apologies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue since I updated to the latest version. Having alot of issues all round with this version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having the same issue with the latest version. Help! 😬

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We would request you to please share a short video of the issue. Please also share the version of XD and the OS you're working on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines