the font size dose not working in cuurent update any suggestion

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Hello All,

The issue has been fixed and validate and will be part of XD 45 which is scheduled  to be released in the second half of October.

Thank you @Abeer5CCC , @Haytham_AbdAllah@ROWAIDA for raising this issue, helping us to understand it and for  your patience with us!

Best Regards,

Laurentiu 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe XD are you using? Does this problem occur with all fonts or with a particular font? Do you use a font manager?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this the version 42.1.22.4, the problem occurs with all fonts and I don't use font manager 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your reply. I ask you for more information. Does this problem occur on all files or only on some particular file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. In additin to the question asked by Italosan, could you also share a small video of what exactly is happening at your end? We'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the same issue with the latest update , can't change font size or line spacing 

The problem with all files and fonts 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rowaidaa42207446,

Sorry for the trouble. I am unable to reproduce the issue at my end on windows machine. Could you please share a video and the OS and XD version of your machine? Please ensure your graphic card drivers are up to date.

We'll try our best to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

i unstall the XD and install it again , but still the same issue exist with me can't change font size or line spacing, also all numbers displayed in arabic into actions window 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i update the version 43.0.12 and the issue still exist 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this error:

cclibs-something-wrong.png

Make sure that you are logged into your account on Creative Cloud.

HTH,

Randy 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

yes i'm logged in 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ROWAIDA,

Thanks for sharing the info and updating XD. We would like to know if this is happening with this specific file or all files? Is it a local document or a cloud document?

Is it possible for you to share XD file with me over a PM so that I can investigate on this issue? If yes, please upload the file to share location such as dropbox and share the URL with me over a PM.

I will try my best to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

yes this happening with all files , local and cloud too 

test xd file attached 

thank you for support, i appreciate it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. You can try uninstalling XD removing the preferences and installing again.

Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 10.08.24 AM.png

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

i unstall the XD and install it again , but still the same issue exist with me can't change font size or line spacing, also all numbers displayed in arabic into actions window 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you fix this issue? I need help too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi maisam51017705,

We are sorry for the trouble. We would request you to please share the file with me over a PM by uploading the file to a share space and share the URL with me so that I can investigate. Please also share the version of XD and the OS of your machine.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @ROWAIDA , @Haytham_AbdAllah ,

I am Laurentiu Feroiu, Engineering Manager in XD.  
First of all, I would like to appologies for this inconvenience.  We've looked over this escalation and we think we've reproduced it in-house, using Win OS Arabic version. The investigation is in progress on this specific issue that we've reproduced is in progress.

In order to confirm that the issue we've reproduced is the same issue you've encountered, can you please upload a screen recording where the issue is seen?

Thank you,

Laurentiu Feroiu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue with the Arabic version as well, when I selecting text in design mode or wires in prototype mode
I attached a gif

unnamed.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @Abeer5CCC  for the information! This is the exact issue we are seeing. As I mentioned, we've started working on it. 

Will keep you posted.

Best,

Laurentiu 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, 

yes i have the same issue abeer posted , thank you for support 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We have a potential fix for this issue.  We will be validating it early next week and will come back with the conclusions.

Please bear with us.

Thank you,

Laurentiu Feroiu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello All,

The issue has been fixed and validate and will be part of XD 45 which is scheduled  to be released in the second half of October.

Thank you @Abeer5CCC , @Haytham_AbdAllah@ROWAIDA for raising this issue, helping us to understand it and for  your patience with us!

Best Regards,

Laurentiu 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines