• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to collaborate in XD as the update is not visible in Creative Cloud app.

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My work colleagues and I all have up to date versions according to Adobe Cloud but we all have different versions. This creates huge problems for us because we can't share files and collaborate. Those who have lower versions have no option to update instead they have to uninstall and then install.

Please fix this issue already because it's making promised workflow impossible.

<Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Hi Nena,

Thank you for reaching and sorry for the trouble. Your XD is updated but I would suggest asking your colleague to try the steps suggested in this article: Update XD  and see if he is able to update his XD.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you and your colleagues working on the same OS, or some are on Mac and others on Windows? What version(s)?

Have you tried restarting the CC app, and/or logging out and back in to Creative Cloud?

Which Xd versions specifically do you have? Is the difference in the first number - one has 39, the others have 40, or is the difference in the other version numbers, which are mostly smaller bug-fix updates?

Don't know if I can provide any advice, but maybe someone from the team can help based on that information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, I have Catalina and my colleague has Mojave but we had the same problem before when we both had Mojave. Mine would update frequently colleagues wouldn't.

We tried restarting and logging out. The only thing that worked was uninstalling and installing again. After that my colleague's XD doesn't continue updating mine does.

I have 40.1.22, colleague has 35.1.12. For both of us the Adobe Cloud says XD is up to date and there's no option to update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nena,

Thank you for reaching and sorry for the trouble. Your XD is updated but I would suggest asking your colleague to try the steps suggested in this article: Update XD  and see if he is able to update his XD.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines