Unable to collapse document library asset menu in XD

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am not able to collapse document library asset menu, colors, styles and component and also the sub groups created

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mikiya,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. Would you mind trying to sign out of XD, Creative Cloud, restart the machine and then sign back? 

If it doesn't help, please share the video of the issue. Does that happen with all files? Please also share the version of XD and the OS of your machine.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you switch between the 3 icons at the bottom left of the window? (Libraries, Layers, and Plugins)

When viewing the Library panel, try clicking the Libary icon at the bottom left of the window (that should hide the panel).

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

Also, the XD is not able to launch my libraries too (i get this error: "Something went wrong initializing Creative Cloud" 

I have tried all the steps from this article: What to do when the Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load (adobe.com) , nothing worked. 

XD 44.1.12.5
Creative Cloud Sync 4.21.1.1
Windows 10 Home / Version 21H1 / OS Build 19043.1288

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue here. Libraries are broken and Assett sections unable to collapse

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and OS.
  2. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Will it be possible for you to share a small video of the issue, we'll try to reproduce the issue and will try our best to assist you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines