• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to connect my LAN on MacOS while launching XD

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when i lunch ADOBE XD on MAC OS, my LAN connection is crush.
I need to shut down my computer and restart it. Then it detects the cable again. I have no such problem with other ADOBE CC applications

"None of the component interfaces are connected. Click Advanced to view the details."

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Krystian23578427fo9z,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Have you tried reinstalling XD and try launching it from the Creative Cloud desktop app?

Please let us know the version of XD installed on your machine.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA , thanks for the answer.
I have the latest version of ADOBE XD. I tried to reinstall.
I tried to lunch it from adobe cc.

Thanks,
Krystian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zrzut ekranu 2022-03-17 o 10.17.54.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

is there any fix for this Adobe XD Problem?
Our Team cant work right now.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @JAB-Kader ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the steps as suggested here and let us know how it goes?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens to me too! When I open XD my Ethernet connection is lost. I can open Creative Cloud and see my installed applications/files. Everything else on the internet works perfectly. But the second I open XD my Ethernet connection is lost. Plugging the cable in and out gives me internet back, but if I try to open XD? Lost. I went in to Network Preferences to see what was happening, and it was really apparent. I clicked "Open", and the Ethernet connection in Network Preferences went from "Connected" to "Not Connected".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't use XD because of this.. I've tried reinstalling. I've opened it from Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

Apart from the 20 people in my team, there seem to be other people with the same problem. Unfortunately, Adobe doesn't seem to have a solution for this problem yet. I found the following threads that clearly describe the same issue.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/adobe-xd-disconnect-me-from-the-internet/td-p/12...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/compatibility-issue-with-ax88179a/m-p/12940450

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/adobe-xd-disconnect-me-from-the-internet/m-p/872...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything Adobe? This is still a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Bjørn Olav5FEA 

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the steps as suggested here and let us know how it goes?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines