• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to copy and paste (Apple ui kit elements) in XD.

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select a single element to copy from the apple ios element design templates, I am unable to copy and paste some of the elements into my artboard. When I paste some of the elements the layer shows up on my artboard but the contents are blank. I can select the entire lot of status bar elements for example and they paste properly but with their background colours. I don't know what is going on, all the tutorials say it should just work as easy as point, click, copy, paste.... 

thanks 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Geoff,

That shouldn't be happening. I will try my best to help you with this. Is it possible for you to share the video showing your workflow and please share the Apple UI Kit with us so that we can also check at our end? Please make sure you are on the latest version of XD (36.2)

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines