• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to copy paste element with interactions from one state to another in XD 44 version

Participant ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to create a component with multiple states (for example this colour wheel), I added states to the default state component where each number takes to a different state (represented by the numbers in the component properties) The states are not recognizing the interactions, also, if I delete the element and simply copy paste the element with applied states, it does not work. It used to work before, so this is a downgrade. Please add it back. I have to add both PC and 3 different gamepad controllers for each of those numbers, this is very frequent to me. You also could make it smarter for gamepads either, making those layouts automatic when you dont link them. 

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to copy and than "Past Interaction" from context menu to previously copied color wheel object? This allow to copy and past interactions to any object.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to copy the entire wheel elements with all interactions already set. There is no point on copying and pasting each interaction alone, this would be as much work as if I redo the interacitons myself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And I want to add that it used to work before, this is due to one of the latest updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NaraSilva,

Hope you're doing well.

We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you able to resolve the issue by following the suggestion shared by our expert?

Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines