• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to create and update sharable links in XD

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not able to create sharable links for review and not able to update the links created earlier. The error I have been getting is shown in the screenshot attached.

Any help would be appreciated as it is a major blocker to be able to work right now.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anjanii2330023981hk , first thing I'd try is trying to create a link in another test etc file with just one artboard or something to understand the situation better, please try that and update us, maybe meanwhile you may get another answer from a team member. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you looked at this page for guidance: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I did take a look at the page mentioned by you. I am able to create links for smaller artboards with a few components. although, my work requires a lot more than that. I am able to update the links from a different device logging into the same account.

Please guide me further about this.

Thankyou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines