• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to create anything on shared file in XD.

Engaged ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've shared a file with a colleague and we're working on the same file, at the same time.

After a while, I can't create anything inside. Can't draw shapes, rectangles, ellipses, lines, text, anything. It just appears and disappears from the layer panel.

Adobe XD is getting worse each version. Old bugs, new bugs, features that don't deliver any value to the user...

Anyway, the latest version o XD, Windows (is XD tested on Windows???)

<Renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Franco,

This is definitely not expected behaviour and sorry for the bad experience. I will try my best to analyse the situation and help you with the issue. I would like to confirm if you are the owner of the file and if your collaborator is also not able to create anything inside? Does that happen with this file only? Have you tried coediting with any other file?

I would also like to confirm if you have tried signing out and signing back in.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm the owner of the file. My colleague can create things, I can't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's definitely not expected. Could you please record a video of your workflow and share it with us? Is it possible for you to share the file with us? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a PM.

I will try my best to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines