• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to create the link to share project in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently working on a project, 27 pages on xd. When I go to share the project by creating a public link it tries to create the link, it takes much longer than usual, gets to 100%, then stalls out and gives me an 44:76 error. I follow the link to the error it gives the following advice:

Create a new file, draw one artboard, and try linking them. If it works: (it does)

Try reducing the number of artboards and try creating a link - Why? I can create links to projects with far more content than this. I did try this and it gives the same error. It seems to be related to this project in particular.

Share from another network - tried this didn't work.

More information: all of my artboards are 1920x1080, there is only text and vectors on pages

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 3.44.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 3.56.49 PM.png

  

I've never received this error, and don't have problems on any other project that I create links for. Any words of advice would be appreciated.

{Renamed By MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wilson,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.
Please try the steps shared below:
1.Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.

2.Close CoreSync and all Adobe related process from the Activity Monitor.
3.Sign back in on the Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and then check how it works.
4.If this doesn't work, please try the steps suggested here: 
https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-44-when-sharing-documents-in-xd/m-p/10635971/thread-id... Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,
Chaitanya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Wilson23287849ucvj ,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared by @Chaitanya21936374hmkf and in case if you still need assistance, you can try the steps shared here https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/error-44-when-sharing-documents-in-xd/m-p/106359... 

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate the responses, but unfortunatly none of the solutions have worked for me. I've been able to break apart the project into smaller pieces, I was even able to create a link to one of these smaller versions, but if I try to update the link (or even try to recreate this small success I had) I get the same 44:76 error. I can still create a new project and create a link out of that, but anything that has to do with this particular project is giving me trouble. I've logged out, stopped all adobe related process, and signed back in, no change. I've uninstalled and reinstalled xd, no change. Again, it's just this project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Wilson23287849ucvj,

We are sorry for the delay in response, and thanks for trying the steps suggested. You're experiencing issues with this specific project if I heard you right. If yes, is it possible for you to share the XD file with us so that we can investigate at our end? 

Please upload the XD file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines