• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to drag image from a folder into XD.

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dragging an image from a folder to XD does not allow it :prohibited: only this symbol appears :prohibited:. WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adrian,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble dragging the images into XD. I am unable to reproduce the same at my end on my windows machine. Is it possible for you to share a short video capturing the behavior for better understanding? Please share the screenshot of your about XD info page.

In the meantime, please try to upload the image from the XD itself using the option "Open from computer"

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Adrian,

I would like to follow up on your issue here. Would you mind confirming if your issue has been resolved or do you need further assistance from us?

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines