Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Export Designs From XD to Zeplin as Zeplin crashes

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have uninstalled the Zeplin app, Zeplin plugin and Adobe XD and done a fresh install on all three and i am still unable to export my designs.

What happens is the following:

1 - I select the artboards that I want to export

2 - Click on export to Zeplin
3 - Zeplin app opens
4 - The pop up window to select what project you want to export the screens appears

5 - Just as the pop up window loads, Zeplin crashes and no error message is displayed.

Can someone PLEASE help me. I've been trying to fix this all day and it is a major problem if I cannot use Zeplin.

TOPICS
Plug-ins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nia,

Thanks for reaching out. You may try the solution suggested here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/zeplin-export-won-t-show-in-adobe-xd/m-p/11757047#M43692 and see if that helps. If it doesn't, please contact Zeplin support team: https://support.zeplin.io/en/ as it looks like it's a Zeplin app issue.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply! Ive tried the above suggestions and still nothing.

I have messaged Zeplin too just waiting on them to get back to me, fingers crossed they can help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines