Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to generate or update a link on Windows 11

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2024-03-07 111829.png

I'm unable to generate a link for my prototype on Windows. I can confidently say it is not the problem with my ISP as it works as expected on my Mac. I was facing this issue for a long time only on Windows. Somewhere in Jan the issue seemed to be fixed as I was able to generate the links and update my prototypes from Windows. Since yesterday I've started noticing the issue again. I haven't used XD for a while. 
From what I have noticed, the last few updates have broken the functionality again.

Now, every time I've to generate or update, I've to go to Mac and do it. I'm not so much comfortable with Mac. I'm planning to get rid of Mac soon as it serves me no other purpose. But if this problem persist with windows then I think I'll have to give up on XD.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a screenshot of the About XD info page under the help menu? And also, I'd request that you can try the steps suggested here: https://adobe.ly/3SYLwB2.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines