• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to import svg file in XD 43 version on windows machine.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Importing SVG files does not work in version 43.0.12.14. Gives an error message when trying to bring in SVG file to my project. Even if I use the same SVG files that used to work before suddenly won't import anymore. I tried opening these files with AI and saving them using different options but nothing work. Running Adobe XD on PC with Windows 10 with latest updates.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Import and export , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having importing SVG file in XD. I am unable to reproduce the issue at my end on my windows machine. We would request you to please check this article on Unsupported features of SVG file in XD

If the svg file doesn't have the unsupported features, then we would request you to please share the XD file with me over a private message so that I can test at my end.  

Please upload the file to a shared location such as Dropbox and share the URL with me.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I have the same version in Windows 10, importing an SVG that downloaded from flaticon and it worked well, without problem the import, XD does not weigh anything because it does not try to uninstall and install.

Greetings,

WbolanosCo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines