• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install plugin in XD.

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problems installing plug-ins for Adobe XD and I got redirected to the right location but the problem is, I can't delete to file.

TOPICS
Plug-ins , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Before renaming/Deleting the file, please end all Adobe related processes from the Activity Monitor. Once renamed/Delete, please reboot and check again and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ajay,

I would like to follow up on the issue. Would you mind confirming if your issue has been resolved by following Vertika's suggestion? If no, please let us know if you're getting any error message while installing plugins.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,
I have been finding the solution for errno 5 since long and couldnt find the solution to it so thought you could be the right person to resolve this issue.

PFA of the error

Thankyou in Advance
Sunill Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines