• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install plugins

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I started using XD instead of sketch I have had issues with file sizes when prototyping web designs. To deal with this I wanted to install a plugin called "Image Optimizer". When attempting to install this plugin I just get a loading wheel with no type of progress it just keeps running. I attempted to install other plugins and get the same issue. No errors it just keeps spinning.

Full Adobe Create Suite 2020

Windows 10 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try renaming the file ExMan.db from this location: 

Windows: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Extension Manager CC\Configuration\DB\

macOS : /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CC/Configuration/DB/

To rename the file, you can simply add +old after Exman, and once you have renamed the file reboot your computer and then try re-installing the plugins and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try renaming the file ExMan.db from this location: 

Windows: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Extension Manager CC\Configuration\DB\

macOS : /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CC/Configuration/DB/

To rename the file, you can simply add +old after Exman, and once you have renamed the file reboot your computer and then try re-installing the plugins and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no folder called "Extension Manager CC" in the path that you have provided. Any other solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble installing plugin in XD. In addition to what vertika has said, are you facing trouble installing this specific plugin or all the plugins? What is the XD version of your machine?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the plugins is not compatible with apps in your subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines