Unable to launch XD on windows 10 machine

Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after today upgrade Adobe XD refused to lanch with no error message indicatinf whats wrong!! , it simple didnt launch. after restarting my machine I tried again with no luck. when clicking Adobe XD Icon from the CC application amanger ot from Windows 10 menu, it take some seconf with a white splash screen and the XD logo in the middle and disappear and thats it.
I uninstall and reinstall and guess what !!
nothing happend the same behaviour happened.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hani.sawiress,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to launch XD and thanks for trying the basic trouble shooting steps. Please try the below steps in sequence as well-

1. Sign out of XD and Creative Cloud Desktop.

2. End all task related to Creative Cloud processes and XD from Task Manager.

3. Restart the machine

4. Sign back to Creative Cloud desktop app and launch XD from Creative Cloud desktop app.

There is a latest version of XD release today i.e XD47, so please ensure you've the latest version of XD.

Let me know if you still face issue launching XD.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hani.sawiress,

Hope you're doing well!

We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you able to resolve the issue? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We're here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines