• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to load any documentsin XD as it crashes instantly.

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 latest build
XD latest build

Issue: anytime I try to open a XD document or use one of the prebuilt templates, XD instantly crashes.
I can get to the launch screen which shows the prebuilt templates and recent files but then BOOM. Gone.

Attempts to fix:
I've uninstalled and reinstalled.
I've also tried downgrading to other versiuons and it fails to install (plenty of room on my SSD).
I've sent in crash logs.
My other Adobe CC programs work fine.

Any suggestions? I thought it might be some plugin that hadn't been updated but was unsure how to delete the plugin or reset XD to it's default state.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble opening documents in Adobe XD. As you mentioned you've already tried many steps. We would request you to please share Adobe Logs and Crash dumps. Please upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a PM. I would request you to please share the XD and the OS version of your machine.

I will try my best to escalate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding @HARSHIKA_VERMA 
I am sending you a PM with the info 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the info, Jay. It really helped. I have requested a few more info over a PM. I will log a bug for your issue in the meantime.

I really appreciate your patience. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines