Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Load Marketplace in Adobe XD

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to utilize Adobe XD journey Plug-in and followed the necessary steps to Install Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe XD but whenever I am trying to launch the Plugin Marketplace in Adobe XD, below error pops up:

"Please close and relaunch XD, then try opening the plugins in Marketplace again".

I also followed the troubleshooting steps mentioned in https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issues-installing-xd-plugins.html but all to the vain. I still cannot load the marketplace.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please uninstall Creative Cloud Desktop App using the Adobe Cleaner Tool and once uninstalled please re-install and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

I followed the mentioned steps and re-installed the Creative Cloud Desktop App. Though I am able to use the Creative Cloud but after installing Adobe XD plugin, the same error still pops up clicking Discover Plugins. Below is the message:

"Unable to Load marketplace

Please close and relaunch XD, then try opening the plugins in Marketplace".

This is a persistent problem.

Request to help me with the same.

Regards,

Binay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here  - cannot load plugins or marketplace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jesper,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared here and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines