Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open adobe Xd on Windows

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

After my windows 10 did some fixs, this message came to me and can not open the XD
I tried to update the same issue, after that I uninstall nad install it again. the same issu
please can any one help my it's urgent

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ahmeds84795542,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble opening XD because of this "Create order manually" XD file. Could you please go to this error message location and see if the file exists there?

Please ensure to save the file locally to keep the backup.

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the file is there in the same location, the adobe XD don't open from any where ( the creative cloude / the desk top ) it's open and close. open and close

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for checking. Could you please move the file to a different location and also create a copy of the file as a back up and see if that helps?

Please also check if you are able to open the files from here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thsi issu is realted to the app ( Adobe XD ) not to any file, I tried a different files and the same issue is happen, I can not open the adobe xd from any where. it's open and close / open and close.. you got my point?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for elaborating. Could you please try uninstalling XD from Creative Cloud Desktop app and then reinstall it from there?, and then launch XD from Creative Cloud desktop.

Let us know if that helps. I will try my best to help you. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried, the same issu happend
It's open for a 1s then close again, and if I tried to open any xd file the same error message came.

please help me I have a deadline tasks 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying the suggestion. I would suggest you to please use the Cleaner tool to uninstall XD completely and then reinstall it from scratch. Please also ensure there are no pending OS updates.

If this doesn't help, please generate logs and Crash dumps and upload them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

I will try my best to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Please find this file with my logcollector.
I sent the link to your DM

Can't do the crashdumbs, so please can you help me in it by mentoring my screen with a zoom/google meet online meeting.

Note that:
. I tried the cleaner tool so I installed the adobe xd from the creative cloud then close any related adobe apps using task manager, after that I opened the cleaner tool and deleted all apps related to xd and restart my laptop.
. the same issue happen and can not open xd easily, it's open for 1s and close again, and if I tried to open any xd file the error "the app didn't start" message appear to me.

Please I need your help and appreciate your efforts.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the link of the log file. I have requested access to open the link and download logs at my end so that I can escalate it to the team for further investigation.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have logged  a bug for your issue so that our team can investigate it further. I will keep you updated as soon as I hear back from the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks I'm waiting for your supports.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD v 45.1.62
Window 10 v 21H1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines