• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open Cloud Documents in XD version(21.2.12.3).

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue with Adobe XD Cloud Documents that are not loading after I had my computer in sleep mode at work with a file open and now it is not loading any of my CC files that I had saved even from as long as 30 days ago.

• I have done the reset of the Core Sync to get the CC to reset
  • I have also reinstalled Creative Cloud
  • Checked for any updates, which are none as I have automatic updates active
  • Used another computer to open and was not working either

I am running out of options right now as the files needed are for work and also for side projects that I work on in the spare time.

Can someone help me with the issue as I have had this issue happen before and the document loading on another computer worked and now this time it is not working anymore?

The Title was edited by Moderator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

I have access to the files, forgot to mention that. But I checked that first and foremost when testing out options. I figured out the issue and just had to

1. completely delete all my files off my computer that are saved
  2. removed the applications
  3. repair the CC desktop app
  4. restart the computer
  5. reinstall the program
  6. resync the CC file to make sure it saves all files and update

It took a good 3 to 4 hours due to the amount of files I had and programs that I had to get back onto the computer to re-install for

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian,

We're sorry to hear you're facing trouble opening the cloud file in XD and thank you for performing the initial troubleshooting steps. We'd request you to please try the solution mentioned in this article: Issue saving xd files to creative cloud and restart your machine and let us know if that helps.

We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I have restarted my computer at least 5 times at work that my coworkers are constantly seeing a restart screen
    • that was the first step I did
  • I have checked for updates, no updates are there as per the link requesting me to do
  • I am going to just have to delete my Creative Cloud off the computer and see if that works with reinstalling it

I made a test file and saved to the cloud and that loads but my older files are not loading and my coworkers are not able to get access to them either on theirs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2019 Aug 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you tried to update the Creative Cloud app? Also, make sure Creative Cloud sync is enabled

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2019 Aug 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to access your files from your Adobe ID web site via browser.. Go to

https://account.adobe.com/ and then navigate to your CC File folder. I am not sure but may be you can find there your files. If they have been deleted they must be in Deleted Section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have access to the files, forgot to mention that. But I checked that first and foremost when testing out options. I figured out the issue and just had to

1. completely delete all my files off my computer that are saved
  2. removed the applications
  3. repair the CC desktop app
  4. restart the computer
  5. reinstall the program
  6. resync the CC file to make sure it saves all files and update

It took a good 3 to 4 hours due to the amount of files I had and programs that I had to get back onto the computer to re-install for the computer. It was a hassle and need to come up with a better resolution with CC files that are active in the Asset online so designers can pull and not uninstall their entire list of programs just to get one program to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for your experience. The team is working on a number of fixes, and you should see a significant improvement in your experience in the next few months.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a similar kind of an issue where some screens from my xd file are missing. It's saved on the cloud. Can anybody help on this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmmmm having a good deal of trouble with XD and using their cloud files. I think i'll stick to local. At this point, my cloud file has been locked up in XD for over 5 minutes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I also tried all steps mentioned but my work is not loading anymore. I worked a lot with screenshots which are not based on linked projects even simple text is not loading. !HEPL! :///

Volker26294171rjn4_0-1664197799456.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines