• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open shared link and getting error Something went wrong in XD

New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Within the past two days, I've shared two separate prototypes between different development teams, and about 60% of the people accessing either link hit a"Something went wrong..." page. I've tried adjusting the settings, renaming the workflow, duplicating the existing workflow into a new one and generating a new share link, sending invites, clearing all invites, etc. Nothing seems to address the random nature of why certain users are able to access the links fine, and others cannot. Even when they are sent a direct invite.

This problem seems to stretch back into 2021, based on previous support threads. What should I be communicating to the users trying to access these links? Given my generally positive experience with Adobe's products, I'm extremely disappointed with how unreliable share links currently are.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,
We apologies for the inconevience. There could be a server issue from the backend. Could you please update the link & try to open the links again? please check that internet bandwidth should be good. Let us know if everything is normal at your end.

We would be happy to help.
Thanks,
Jyoti Ranjan Behera

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James.Me,

Hope you're doing well!

We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you still experiencing the issue? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Harshika,

I am facing the same issue from the browser after update the link from XD. Please suggest the resolution, Thank You!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @DebasisD,

I am sorry to hear you're unable to open the prototype link. Have you tried opening the link in a different browser? Is it possible for you to share the link with me so that I can check at my end? Does that happen with this specific link or all the links?

Please ensure you're internet connections are stable. You may try with a different internet connection.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines