Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open the shared prototype link

New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I received a XD prototype link which works before from my contractor but now the link doesn't work and I can not find my contractor to ask her to fix it but I still have the link, is there any way to be able to make the link work? or what should I do?

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Data loss , Design , How to , Import and export , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Hi @bahramg48800988, as far as I can think of, there must be something done by the person who shared the link, that's the only reason a shared link can be changed, the link must have been updated (maybe by accident) and now you cannot access, please let the person who shared the link with you know that, and let us know about any updates, even if it's because of something else. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @bahramg48800988, as far as I can think of, there must be something done by the person who shared the link, that's the only reason a shared link can be changed, the link must have been updated (maybe by accident) and now you cannot access, please let the person who shared the link with you know that, and let us know about any updates, even if it's because of something else. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines