• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open XD and it keeps crashing

New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on Windows10 on a Elitebook. My empolyer holds the Creative Cloud Account. When I go to open XD the program crashes just about everytime I try running it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program several times. Ever since ver. 50 + came out the program isn't the same, Well it won't even open. I went back to ver. 49 before and it was working a few weeks ago and here and there it opens up like maybe once a week and even after it opens I have lost all my plug-ins and libraries that were created. After I launch XD I will get the report screen but I'm not allowed to send report it just quits right away plus it won't even let me send report at all. I have checked with our IT department and everything looks ok with permissions etc. Is anybody else have this issue??? Please help.....

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ryanc69721371

I am sorry to hear that XD is crashing on your Windows 10 machine, and even reinstalling didn't help. I'll try my best to assist you with this. 

Please follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned here on this link here: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/xd/kb/xd-crashes-when-launched-on-Windows.html. Let me know if this helps. 

To help us investigate, please collect logs from your machine by following this video and sharing the link after uploading them to Creative Cloud or Dropbox.

If you need more information on collecting logs, please use this document https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/how-to-generate-crash-dump-on-windows-machine.html

Awaiting your response. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @ryanc69721371,

Hope you're doing well!

We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you able to resolve the issue? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines