• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open XD file on XD mobile app

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, please i keep getting errors in viewing my xd files on the phone while working, my phone is connected to my PC with a data cable to enable me to view my UI files but I keep getting this error "UPDATE XD ON DESKTOP, YOUR VERSION OF XD MOBILE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH XD ON THE DESTOP. PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR VERSION OF THE DESKTOP APPLICATION" and funny enough I just did an upgrade of a recent, but the same problem still persists. please help me as this is urgent.

Thanks

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you have the latest version of XD which is v48 and in case if that's not the version showing at your end, please try the steps shared here. In case if XD is already up to date, please re-install XD app on iOS and then re-check. You can also save the file as a cloud document and then try opening the file in XD iOS app through the cloud doc section and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
All my apps are up to date, both Mobile and Desktop, but I still keep
getting this error message, please what next should I do?

--

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines