Exit

Unable to open XD on windows 11 after updating from 50 to 51

New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The following error is displayed when trying to start Adobe XD on Windows 11

Happened when updating from version 50 to 51

I did a complete uninstall, and cleanup with Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, restart but this error shows up again

1.jpg

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure but this can be win option. What happened when you click on advance option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opens the Installed apps and the options for Adobe XD. Neither option helps in this case. I can Terminate, Repair or Reset the app. 

A strange situation indeed. Nothing on the computer has been changed except the application update. There were no problems before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to reset or repair - as indicated in 2.jpg? Also can you check if you have xd process runing in task manager when "xd not runing"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @cdotso45828710.,

We are sorry for the trouble. We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you able to resolve the issue by following our expert suggestion? You may use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool for cleaning the corrupted installations.

Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us. 

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello and thanks for the replies.

I tried all possible solutions, but the problem was fixed only after I logged in with another account, logged out, and logged back in with mine. No idea why this happened.

Now everything is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines