• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open XD stuck on loading screen on windows machine

New Here ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD is hit or miss for me. I am running on windows 10. Some days it will open up fine, then other days it stays frozen on the loading screen. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, updating drivers, making space on my d drive. Nothing is working, it still has issues opening. It is only XD. All the other Adobe programs open up fine without any issues. It is super frustrating to deal with, especially when I need to get work done. Please Adobe can you fix your program. You are the number one company for visual design, this shouldn't be happening.  

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Connor26029631kvga,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind telling us if you are experiencing the same issue on XD 57 version? If so, please generate logs and upload them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message. 

Please also try the steps suggested in this article and let us know if that help.

We will make every effort to assist you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines