• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to publish prototype link in XD - (Error 55:42)

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to update my prototype and everytime I try, I receive an Error 55:42 message. I haven't deleted any of the older files. I just made a simple update and I've never faced this issue. 

I checked my other files and I cannot create a link nor can update it any of them. Please help me with this. 

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please refer to this similar discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-44-when-sharing-documents-in-xd/m-p/10635971/thread-id/16657

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

I updated my mac and it seemed to work! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please refer to this similar discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-44-when-sharing-documents-in-xd/m-p/10635971/thread-id...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried everything and nothing seems to work. There has been no change from my end and I am seeing this error message all of a sudden. Please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joao,

We are sorry for the delay in response. If you are still experiencing the issue, would you mind trying to switch to a different network and then try update again?  Please ensure you are on the latest version of XD.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my mac and it seemed to work! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great news, Darshini. Nice to hear you are able to resolve the issue and thanks for posting the solution that worked for you. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any questions related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines