• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to publish some prototype links in XD

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I have been working on a file since some weeks and the prototyping was working fine earlier. But yesterday when I tried to add prototype linking to a certian screen from certain elements of another screen, I couldn't see any linking on share tab for that screen. Also when I clicked on the artboard in prototype tab i couldnt see the linking until I clicked on the element(from where I created the linking).

Please help me with this.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Hi @Varun24706908mk66, having never experienced the issue, I think I'd try copying those two artboards to an empty file and test if the issue happens also there, to make sure it's not a file-specific issue. Meanwhile maybe some other expert experienced or have an idea might reply (you can also share a version of the file with me by messaging a link to me, after removing any confidential info/creating a mock version of the file etc 😉 Happy creating!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Varun24706908mk66, having never experienced the issue, I think I'd try copying those two artboards to an empty file and test if the issue happens also there, to make sure it's not a file-specific issue. Meanwhile maybe some other expert experienced or have an idea might reply (you can also share a version of the file with me by messaging a link to me, after removing any confidential info/creating a mock version of the file etc 😉 Happy creating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you @AkinGn for the quick response, it seems that the file got corrupt. Working fine now after copy/pasting the artboards in a new empty file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines