• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to save files locally or export artboards Dialog box is not opening

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using a 2021 M1 Macbook Pro, when I go to 'File --> Save as local document' The save as dialog box does not open. I get the same issue when i go to 'File --> Export'. I've tried installing an export plugin from Creative Cloud to see if that brings it up and no luck, I've also uninstalled Adobe XD and reinstalled and still isn't working. Anyone have any ideas?

{Renamed By MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. I am unable to reproduce this issue on my end, so could you please uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud using the Adobe Cleaner Tool and then re-install and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe live chat support controlled my screen and tried that, I then tried it again and also removed adobe cashes of my system - neither has worked I'm still having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming. Will it be possible for you to share a small video of what exactly is happening at your end? We'll also need the system logs to investigate this further. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is a screen recording showing the issue, anything that is supposed to bring up the dialog box just isn't doing anything. The adobe log file is .zxp and 191MB, how can i share that with you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines