• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see anything with in an XD file. Everything disappeared.

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP! I was working on an xd file and suddenly everything just disappeared (artoboards, content, etc.). All I can see are the components I'd created. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 10.14.54 AM.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange. Do you have anything in the layers panel? What happens if you close the file and open it again?

Can you revert to an earlier version of the file? You can see earlier versions when you click on the little arrow next to the filename at the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. We would request you to please open the document, save a copy of it then generate Adobe logs and Crash dumps. Once the logs are generated, please upload both the logs along with the copy of the document to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with us. Also, share the version of XD you are using.

We will try our best to help.

Note: The logs and files are important for us to escalate and investigate the issue. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines