• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see comments on XD share link.

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We annotated on the XD prototype link but we are unable to see the comments, it just show 99+Comments and the pin number are visible but we can't see the comments/feedback.

Things which we have tried.
1.) Updating XD and it didn’t work
2.) Followed steps listed on adobe community and it didn’t work
3.) Went the basic way in terms of restarting everything and it
didn’t work.
4.) It’s only this one file on which we are facing this issue.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and trying the troubleshooting at your end to resolve the issue with comments. We would like to know a few more details to investiagte the issue-

• Is it a shared file?
  • Is the owner of the file is able to see all the comments at his end?
  • Have you tried to open the link on a different browser?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have the same issue. It's just this one link where i am not able to see comments. It shows 14 Comments and the pin number are visible but i can't see the comments/feedback on the side. Any solutions found for this?

Thanks

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivangi, 

Please share the details which @HARSHIKA_VERMA requested, so that we may help you appropriately. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I'm having same issue too. It shows the number of comments and pin but I can't see the comments on the side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

exactly the same issue, can see comment counter, can see pins, can see notifications about comments, but cannot see the comments anymore, was working yesterday. It appears these issues have been going on for many months now, its not really good enough. 

grumpy-au_0-1615988350311.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the same issue. 

A couple of days ago all was fine. Our client added comments and now we are not able to open them. When we click the comments icons the plane opens but doesn't show the comments in them. 

This is super urgent. 

It is a shared file and we have tried different browsers. 

Please assist us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem.

I am the actual owner of the document.

1. Initially I added comments over time. No problem.
2. then a client replied to some of my comments.

3. Now I cannot access the comments anymore. (I do see the pins, and I do see the comments counter)

4. But the customer can still see all comments. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Man where is the support here, this was posted months ago? I'm having the same problem - such basic functionality. Spend hours commenting up a prototype for devs till the early hours to wake up and now not be able to see them and the whole comment section on the right isn't even there. I can't see anything related to comments there. Frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the suggestions shared here https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/comments-are-gone-from-previously-published-prototypes/td-p/... and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines