How it should look like with the default components

And how it looks like on my screen

myScreen.JPG

Missing feature of components...kindly help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shreya,

Thanks for reaching out and using Adobe XD. There is no default components for Adobe XD.
In order to see the component under document assets you can follow the below mention steps :
Create an object (eg - shape,image,text ) and make it a component by clicking on the + button in the Components section under document assets

please refer to the below article to know more about components: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/work-with-components-xd.ug.html

please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance and we will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Jyoti Ranjan Behera

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not true.It was available before.And I hv used the default
components before.It is not showing currently probably after the update.
So I reported the missing feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,The default components like bg sheets,google,apple etc are not visible.I have tried reinstalling...still doesn't solve the problem.Kindly help me.

<Title renamed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shreya,

Thanks for reaching out and reporting the issue. We would request you to please elaborate more about the issue for better understanding. If possible, please share a short video of the issue or the screenshot. Please also share the version of XD and the OS you're working on.

We will try our best to help. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure,so this is how Adobe XD with default/in-built components looks like:

adobeScreen.JPG

And this is how my Screen in XD looks like:

myScreen.JPG

So,I am missing the default components.It was there a month ago.Then XD crashed and since then i have reinstalled it several times,yet the default components panel is missing.

Kindly,help me.I have an upcoming project where I have to use those.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for elaborating the issue here. I would suggest checking the video in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help//design-systems.html and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines