Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Unable to see "edit" option in paragraph styles globaly in my library in XD

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I have an issue with editing my paragraph styles. The Adobe XD help tells me, that is possible to edit paragraph styles I saved to my library globaly and apply it to all linked paragraphs on my artboards. https://helpx.adobe.com/de/xd/help/assets-symbols.html

But unfortunately this is not working at my XD. So I have to create a new paragraph style and have to relink all paragraphs to it again on my art boards.

Do anyone knows a solution to this?

Kind regards
Benni

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Benni,

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing the screenshot. I am able to see the Edit option at my end. We would like to know the version of XD and the OS of your machine.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
11 hours ago 11 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

nice to hear from you. Sorry, I should have posted these informations in the beginning (:

Here are my Systeminformations:

Thanks,

Benni

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines