Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see shared library in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
We have a number of shared XD libraries in our design team which I have been added to. When I accept the invitation to join a shared libraries, it becomes visible on the Web but not in the Creative Cloud app or within XD.

Screenshot 2022-01-06 at 16.34.05.pngScreenshot 2022-01-06 at 16.34.25.png

I have reinstalled XD several times and also reinstalled Creative Cloud app but I keep getting the same issue with libraries not syncing and even if they eventually do the libraries are still not accessible in XD.
I’m using a MacBook pro and the OS is macOS Monterey 12.1

Thanks for your help

{Renamed By MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reporting the issue.  

However, I don't able to reproduce the issue. Its working fine in my case.

Does your Id has access to more than one entitlement.  Could you please check the login id in web is same as Creative cloud. 

Regards,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi defaultlhqertop8uvy,

Thank you for reaching out. As suggested by Anita to ensure you're logged in with the same Adobe ID on both web and Creative Cloud desktop app.

If yes, then please share your Adobe ID with us over a private message so that we can check your account details.

Please also go through this page: https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/pricing/individual.html to check for the plans.

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I have sent you a private message giving more details about this problem. 

Can you please take a look at this as I'm not able to work effectively on XD at the moment because of this issue.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the information. I have replied to your private message. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

I will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2023 Aug 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I sent you a private message because I have the same issue. Would someone be able to help? please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue over and over. At the moment I cannot see the libraries I am added to. 

Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue. Is XD even a priority for Adobe any more?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

XD hasn't been a priority for quite a while. Plan your migration to Figma or other supported tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines