• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see the artboards in XD file - however the link shows all the artboards

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I get the artboards from the XD link back into the XD file?

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , Import and export , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Hi @kavisa5E24 , I'd say there are two possibilities: Either the link you're seeing doesn't belong to the file you're viewing (I'm guessing this is not very likely) or the file has been updated and the link hasn't. Thinking what I'd do, I think first I'd save a copy of the file, and then undo a few steps to see if the artboards are accidentally deleted. Hopefully you're going to recover those artboards that way, and if the file is local, you might also want to check if there are any cloud versio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @kavisa5E24 , I'd say there are two possibilities: Either the link you're seeing doesn't belong to the file you're viewing (I'm guessing this is not very likely) or the file has been updated and the link hasn't. Thinking what I'd do, I think first I'd save a copy of the file, and then undo a few steps to see if the artboards are accidentally deleted. Hopefully you're going to recover those artboards that way, and if the file is local, you might also want to check if there are any cloud versions to recover from. Other than that, I don't know any way of recovering a file using its preview link. Let's see if any other experts have any other ideas, hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines