• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see the latest changes made in the XD file.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I'm a little desperate! I spent two months working with my XD file in the cloud and when I got back to my office and opened the file on my main computer the file was the file before my trip that was not synced (a cloud error). I didn't realize the fact, I continued producing and saving. It synchronized and when I opened it I realized that I had lost everything I produced in the last 2 months. How do I recover previous versions after saved and synced

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Data loss , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akdmat,

We are sorry for the trouble and we can understand how you might be feeling. We would love to investigate on your issue and will try our best to help. Could you please share some information with us for better understanding?

• Are you logged in with the right Adobe ID?
  • Are you able to see your missing assets on http://assets.adobe.com?
  • Could you please share the screenshot of the free storage available on Creative Cloud?
  • Could you please check the Deleted folder (http://assets.adobe.com/deleted)?

We will try our best help.

Thanks,

Harshik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines