Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see the menu bar in the XD shows locked out

Participant ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been given a locked down corporate laptop with XD installed and I'm trying to establish if there are updates that need to be performed.  (Can't do this on my own on this locked down laptop)

When I open XD there are no menu items (File, Edit, Object, etc.) at the top of the page!  8 S

Is there a method of determining what version of XD is installed without the Help menu?

Thank you.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Doug21784293dvss , only way (except menu) I can think of is using Creative Cloud app, hovering over XD there gives you the version number, hope this helps 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you AkinGN.

I have requested elevated permissions as I'm pretty locked down.

Doug21784293dvss_0-1641478705284.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Doug21784293dvss,

Sorry for the trouble. We would suggest you to please contact your admin for access. If you are on an enterprise team license then we would request you to please create a case, or initiate a chat from the Admin Console's support tab if you're a System or Support administrator using this link

If not, then contact your admin and ask them to create a case or start chat through the admin console.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines