• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to share links in XD starter plan.

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am using Adobe XD so called starter plan as part of a Google UX design course I am currently undergoing in Coursera. I have come across an issue where I am unable to share my assignments and links with other learners and therefore am behind on my assignments and the whole course. 

I have no way to share links , pls see attachment. 

Can anyone please help me out how to fix this? 

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Veronika22697336pigy,

We are sorry to hear you're unable to share link in XD. If you're using a starter plan, the you would only be able to share 1 link. If you've already created one before, then please try deleting the previous link.

Please see the latest changes made in the starter plan here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/changes-to-xd-starter-plan.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I dont have any shared links or cloud files yet I am unable to create link on my starter plan. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines