Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to share my prototypes...

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

i'm having trouble to share my prototype or upload my work onlilne so my client can actually see the navigation process and all my work.
Anyone is having the same issue? I have logged out from creative cloud and logged in again, closed apps, re-open..... Troubleshooting didn't fix the issue....

is there any qway to share the prototypes or an online reader for XD?

Thanks in advance for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Looks like the server is UP again... Just uploaded the prototype and design specs and it is working 100%. Thanks Preran and Adobe for the fast response...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you give try once referring to below links

Error trying to use Share Online feature

Troubleshooting sharing errors in Adobe XD

You can mention what error you are seeing on sharing, which would help us digging issue further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Inayal but i think I'm tired of spending time to fix issues here. It's been hours and this made me loose a morning of work for no results, no fix so far...
I am  still having the same issue and no one has a solution, Another free software with a reminder for us (yes it's free so bear with us, nothing work as expected). Seriously adobe? ......
I  guess i will have to find another software to do wireframes..... Such a waste of time.........

Oh yeah and the service is ''temporary'' unavailable for 1 month, strange way to define temporary here.
1.JPG2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar problem, the shared prototype and Design specs build that we are using in the team just stopped working this morning.... i tried to update the links but it was useless, because the upload always get stuck in 50%... I use the Adobe XD free version, and the prototype was of major importance in the development of the project... Adobe could you help us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Just started this morning. They must be having server issues. I'm sure they'll fix it soon assuming they are aware of it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

issue.PNG

Having the same problem! Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe XD publish service is down at the moment. We will update this post as soon as it is back up. Apologize for the inconvenience meanwhile.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same problem. Seriously, this cannot be happnieng. It was working fine and suddenly not. Sent a link to a client and it doesnt work now? Disappointed with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The services are slowly coming back up now. Can you retry and let us know if your issue has been fixed?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the server is UP again... Just uploaded the prototype and design specs and it is working 100%. Thanks Preran and Adobe for the fast response...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for letting us know. Glad to hear that you are all set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem right now. This is not fixed. Are you guys in the middle of a release? What's going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, it is still not working and displaying the same error atm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working Preran atm, same error displaying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's very strange. Let me check with the team and get back to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

I still can't create prototypes. This is the message I'm getting (I have an individual user ID, not Adobe Enterprise ID or an Adobe Federated ID:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try logging off from Creative Cloud, then log in ... or check if the account you are using is the right one... Yesterday something strange happened with my prototype, it was asking for a password to access, even with the Password checkbox unchecked at the moment of Publishing the project, but that happened right when the servers were having problems... After Preran posted that they were slowly getting back, i did a logoff, reloged, deleted all the protos, and tried it all again... and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the same steps and not working still..........  Can we have a workaround please ADOBE TEAM?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For all those of you that are still facing this issue, send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Meanwhile I suggest checking solutions in this article Troubleshooting sharing errors in Adobe XD to see if any of these can help you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's back working again today, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked my project link and its working fine.... Try to manage the links you have, delete the one you trying to access via Browser, then go to Adobe XD and create a new link for the project. If it works please give us a feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue! Stuck at 75%! Adobe! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this issue! I converted our entire company to sharing websites like this. Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 3.05.36 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe XD team, 
So I have a prototype that is conatins 99 artboards. I was able to publish like 3 artboards ago and now that Im on 99, when I press the share button, nothing happens, i dont even see the options for sharing. I openned a different project file and the sharing option works perfectly fine and it publishes with no problem.

Does XD have a limit in regards to how many artboards it can share in one prototype ?

I'm attached a screenshot and highlighting the problem. 
Can you please help me, I need to have these prototype publish asap for a user test that will be taking place in 3 days. 
Thanks Jair issues.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To follow up,
It looks like its related to amount of interactions.
I just copied all 99 artboards in to a new document and the share featured worked but I notice that it didn’t copy all the interactions tho. Maybe there is a limit on interaction that adobe XD can publish?
Jair 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this problem right now. Is the server down?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines