• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to share my XD file, keep getting error code 44:47, while generating development link.

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AvipsaPriyadarsini5E85_0-1630073542782.png

Hi All, I am keep getting the above error code, whenever i am trying to generate the developement link to share my XD file.  I have tried all the possible solution as mentioned below.

• Split your artboards into two separate files and retry. 
  • Create a new file, draw one artboard, and try linking them. If it works:
  • Try reducing the number of artboards and try creating a link, or
  • Share from another network

I have updated the latest version: 43.0.12.14, but still no results.

@Deleted User please help as this is a major issue, which almost every designers are facing. 

This is a major bug of adobe XD, request you to solve or find a permanent solution for this.

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Will it be possible for you to share the file and system logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html with us so that we can investigate this further. Please add the XD file and the log file to a shared location, like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Here is the file log created in my machine File: AdobeLogs_20210901_204317_436-mac.zip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rishabh_Tiwari where will i message you? Please share me your email id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can click on my name and then send a message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Here is the XD file, where i am getting the above error. Please check and help me, as I am not able to work on my projects.

The file log created in my machine File: AdobeLogs_20210901_204317_436-mac.zip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We'll need the XD file as well, please share XD file by adding the file to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh,

I don't have access to Google Drive or DropBoxin my machine. Is there any other way, i can share the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines