• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to share password protected prototypes

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't share any prototypes using password protected links. Even links with passwords to PAST projects are no longer working. Project from over a month ago that previously worked, can't be accessed any more. Yes the passwords have Upper, lower and numbers.

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry for the issue.

Password protected links can be shared with anyone after copying it and those who have password can access it.

Could you please share short video of your issue, need to check.

Its working fine from end.

Regards,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.  Go to project link
  2. Enter password

defaultu9jgm3k0ss3o_0-1641498976523.png

Been this way since yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi defaultu9jgm3k0ss3o,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot as requested by Anita. We would request you to please try switching to a different internt connection  and let us know if that works.

Please also check if this is happening with other password protected link as well or with this specific link.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've asked several people around the virtual office to try the project links, past and present, none are working. They're all on different connections.

Links using email invites work fine, but I need to share projects outside of my organization, and I'm unable to send invites outside my org.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for checking. Could you please share your Adobe ID with me over a private message so that I can check you account?

We will try our best to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines