Exit

Unable to Share Prototype in XD

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Team,

QQ截图20211102173300.jpgQQ截图20211102180542.jpg

I'm currently using student plan with Adobe Cloud, and I believe I have access to XD publish services. And I'm also sure I'm using a US Adobe account (I know there's an issue with Chinese Adobe accounts accessing to Adobe Cloud).

test.gif

QQ截图20211102175438.jpg

Now I'm having problem sharing my prototype. At 50% of the link creating progress, it shows share failed everytime. I read through the troubleshooting post, but none of the solutions matched with what I encounted. The message I got in XD says "We are unable to create the link, due to your storage is full. Please check ‘Published’ online, and delete some links to release some storage space." 

QQ截图20211102173142.jpg

QQ截图20211102173030.jpg

I found it so confusing because my Cloud storage is at 50MB/100GB, and I don't have any published links. I also belive the current Adobe XD version (45.0.62) that I have installed on my laptop is fine too, because I managed to publish a link with a free acount, it succeesfully published. 

Now I don't know where the problem of not being able to publish comes from. I hope this post will be responded to soon.

—————————————————

recording.gif

By the way, I tried to contact customer service online but the experience this time was very bad. I waited for 40 minutes and still no one answered me.

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please confirm if it is happening with a specific file or multiple files? In case if it is happening with multiple files, please share your Adobe ID by sending a direct message to me by clicking on my name. Also, please deleted links if there are any under the deleted section and then try again.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just created a new file and it still failed to create a link. And I also checked that my deleted section is empty. I've sent my Adobe ID to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

Is it solved? I have the same issue. It happens with new prototype links and refreshing old links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines