• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sync libraries and getting error - "Libraries sync error" in XD 44 version

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem. 

File syncing to cloude is very slow. I finally get the message 

I have the latest version of xd.

Marko5DA6_0-1632380001365.png

{Title Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared here https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services-discussions/cc-libraries-sync-error/td-p/1090... and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but it is the same. 

Where can I send a log file.

Can I delete all items in Cleaner Tool.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marko5DA6,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing the issue with XD 45 version? If yes, then please upload the logs to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

Please also share the screenshot of your About XD page

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Marko5DA6 and @HARSHIKA_VERMA any luck on this? I'm facing the exact same issue. Probably due to an XD shared component library that got corrupted. But I can't seem to solve it. The problem happens either on my Mac or PC. There is one component library that is not syncing. But some other ones are.
Adobe XD version 49.0.12.14, Cloud Sync 5.6.2.1, Creative Cloud 5.6.5.58

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mauricio-prudential,

Sorry for the delay in response. We had the latest version of XD available (XD 50). Could you please update us if you still experience the issue?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Simply updating Adobe XD did not solve the issue. I've found out that one of my libraries was corrupted (not sure why) and it was causing the issue. I had to unpublish it, publish it again and then relink all components from satellite files thanks to the new relinking feature released on version 50 (long overdue by the way... better late than never). This has affected several design teams across many different countries and has caused all sorts of headaches for me and several other professionals. XD might be good for creating concepts and uploading them to Dribble. But that´s it. Other than that, I wouldn't recommend it to any enterprise-level company. I've been using it for more than 2 years and have faced so many bugs that I've lost count of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines