• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to update existing library

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I can see this problematic library in the libraries panel when its source XD file (LCCL-Forms) opened, 
    but when the other working XD files are opened I can't see the corresponding library in the libraries panel.   
  2. If I click on "Document Assets" in the libraries panel when this problematic XD file (LCCL-Forms) is opened, then I can see the "Publish as a library" button (a box with an arrow pointing up) as @Dan Rodney  mentioned,   
  3. But after I click on "Publish as a library" button, I don't see the Update button, instead i see Publish button. 
  4. The components I created in this problematic library (LCCL-Forms) have been used in many different XD files, now I can neither update nor add.
  5.  If I open one of the XD files that uses components from this problematic library, and right click to select "Edit main in source document", it will open up the problematic XD file (LCCL-Forms), but again back to item #3 & #4, i can't update only publish.
  6. Obviously I don't want to publish it as a new library since this existing library has already been used in many separate XD files, and I'm the owner of this problematic library, i'm not sure why XD says "You don't have access to the existing library" ?  

Can you please advise me how to resolve this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For some reasons, I can't post reply to the original conversation at https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-update-existing-library/m-p/12007959#M49014, so I have to add my comments here as a new conversation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines