Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to update Link in Adobe XD its getting stuck at 50%

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am working on a prototype and when I am trying to update the link, its getting stuck at some percentage. I have tried relaunching the XD several times. But its still not working.

Thanks

{Renamed By MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please confirm if it is still happening or its working now? In case if it is still not working, please share the version of XD and also confirm if it is happening with a specific file or multiple files?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @sushil5C82 ,  as @Rishabh_Tiwari pointed out, I'd like to learn also if it's happening in one specific file or it happens in some other files also. While updating a prototype link, sometimes progress bar "may spend some time" in 50% (probably uploading some data in the middle of the process) but it always completes the rest real quick, would like to hear about the results when you try updating some other prototypes. (Also, signing out and in to your Adobe CC account can resolve the issue, as I see it in this conversation: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/stuck-on-creating-public-link/td-p/11798002 )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines